When I say these are the best, I am not kidding Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies I have tried it before (and I have tried a lot…work allowance!). These cookies are rich, moist, and oh so delicious. Plus, they happen to be gluten-free, low-carb, and grain-free!
These chocolate chip cookies have no added sugar Only 2.7 grams of net carbs.
These are indeed the best low-carb chocolate chip cookies that are the easiest to make, and they are just the right size to help satisfy our sometimes cravings for sweets.
Can I eat chocolate on a ketogenic diet?
Yes you can eat chocolate Ketogenic diet But you must read the nutrition panel and understand which sugar substitutes are ketone friendly and will not raise your blood sugar.
You need to be discerning about your chocolate-look for something that contains at least 70% cocoa. The higher the better! Of course, you should also pay attention to your sugar intake.
There are several bars available Low-carb approved sweetener. But there are also many sweeteners that are deceptive and need to be avoided.
Or, you can indulge in these recipes such as chocolate biscuits made of pure cocoa and sweeteners. No sugar, no wheat flour, just simple low-carb biscuits.if you are willing to Keto Dessert, I also have these for you.
How to control the amount of chocolate chip cookies
My kids love this keto cookie recipe so much that they named them “the best low-carb chocolate chip cookies ever!” hence the title.
Adding some 90% dark chocolate can really cheer them up and make them look like ordinary biscuits, but without added sugar, unhealthy fats and terrible carbohydrates.
With these little babies, you can really control your serving size and stop eating just one. How many times has your cookie dough or whole batch of cookies disappeared before your eyes?It is indeed the perfect choice to enjoy sweets, but with your Ketogenic diet!
I think this is the real benefit of low-carb baking and this way of eating. For high-carbohydrate baking and high-sugar baking, you lose the stop signal and end up eating more and more.with Low carbohydrate Bake yours blood sugar Don’t get up, yours insulin Demand will not increase, and your appetite stays under control.
Ingredients (what to use and what to avoid)
- For best results, use almonds flour In this recipe. This chocolate chip cookie tastes the best and has a smooth texture instead of granular almond flour.I often use Almond flour or almond flour In my baking, because it is cheaper than almond flour, I strongly recommend running these coarser mixtures through a strong blender or coffee grinder to make the low-carb flour finer.
- Use erythritol or xylitol. They are all sugar alcohol and ketone friendly Sweetener And measure the spoon one spoonful. Monk fruit sweeteners are also very effective. I always add a note to my low-carb and keto recipes to add sweeteners for flavor. Everyone is in a different part of the sugar-free journey. So one person may taste just right, and the other person tastes too sweet/not sweet enough.
- Unsweetened cocoa powder -Don’t make the mistake of buying drinking chocolate. Always check the nutritional information to make sure there are no added sugars.
- Be sure to buy unsweetened coconut. Dry Unsweetened coconut There are shreds, flakes, threads and fine grains.To make these keto chocolate chip cookies, I use chopped or fine ones, and keep the thread and coconut flakes as my Grainless Granola.
- Get the highest percentage of chocolate possible. Without a doubt, my favorite chocolate is Lindt 90% cocoaIf you cannot find this cocoa in your local store, please use the highest percentage of cocoa you can find.
- Use softened rather than melted butter. Just leave it at room temperature for a few hours. I prefer to use salted butter. If you do not contain dairy products, you may want to use coconut oil. However, you may need to add extra vanilla extract or a pinch of salt to replace the buttery flavor.
How to make sugar-free cookie dough
The method of making cookie dough is very simple. In a small bowl, use the sweetener of your choice and unsweetened cocoa powder to cream the butter. This butter mixture makes the biscuits so soft.
Next, add your dry ingredients and mix well. Roll the small dough between your hands and place them on the prepared baking sheet. Press with a fork to make homemade traditional biscuit markers.
To see all the ingredients and gadgets I use in all recipes and cooking videos, please check my Low-Carbon Ketone Shop On Amazon.
Decorate keto-friendly cookies
The best part of this keto chocolate chip cookie recipe is that you can decorate them however you want! You can even add sugar-free chocolate chips or cocoa nibs to make these double-layer chocolate cookies.
Immediately after baking, remove the cookies from the cookie sheet lined with baking parchment paper, and then place the chocolate sugar-free cookies on a metal rack. After cooling, you can start decorating.
Here are a few things to try:
- Dip them in Simple Chocolate Ganache Turn them into double chocolate biscuits.
- Use a fork to drizzle the chocolate over the chocolate.
- Press the walnuts into the center of the biscuit.
- Enjoy them with a sprinkle of almond butter.
- Sprinkle sea salt or keto chocolate chips on top of them.
These healthy biscuits are best stored in an airtight container for up to 3 days. You can freeze them for up to 1 month. Leave the cookies on the kitchen counter for an hour to thaw.
What kind of cookies can I eat on Keto? More cookie recipes to try!
Best low-carb chocolate chip cookies
Serving size: 14
Net carbohydrates: 2.7G
These are the best low-carb chocolate chip cookies for beginners. They are easy to make and can be decorated in three ways. Hey, why not let your kids decorate for you?
Adjust the weight: 14
Prevent the screen from dimming
Mix the softened butter, sweetener, and cocoa together until smooth.
Add all other ingredients and mix well.
Roll the mixture into 14 small balls and place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Press it down with a fork.
Bake at 180C/350F for 15-20 minutes.