Tomato smoked salmon quiche (mixer recipe)… Only 2.4 grams of net carbohydrates. This is the easiest quiche recipe you can find.
This delicious quiche is the perfect healthy nutritious brunch or delicious lunch. You can also enjoy dinner! Either way, it is a gluten-free, low-carb and keto-friendly quiche that the whole family will love. Keep using this recipe because it is perfect for holidays, picnics and celebrations.
Although this dish has a delicious crust, you can simplify it further! You can even choose to make this superfood salmon quiche recipe shellless.
Is smoked salmon ketones?
Yes, as long as no sugar is added, smoked salmon is ketone. Traditionally, smoked salmon is simply hot or cold smoked salmon. Salmon is an important source of healthy fats and omega-3.
Try to buy the best quality smoked salmon you can find and read the ingredients and nutritional data.Kippers tend to have high salt content because The curing and curing process.
Is it a quiche?
No, the traditional recipe for your regular quiche is not ketone. But with a little help and some simple replacements, it will do! I will show you how to make your favorite low-carb and ketogenic quiche with simple ingredients.
Regular quiches are based on wheat flour, all-purpose flour and even gluten-free flour.But all flour is high in carbohydrates and Gluten-free flour Contains rice flour, tapioca starch or potato starch.
Did you know that these flours are Boost your blood sugar As much as sugar?Yes, don’t be fooled by the names of whole wheat, gluten-free or even gluten-free organic, All grains will affect your blood sugar and make you get rid of ketosis.
🔪 How to reduce carbohydrates
If you want to turn your regular quiche recipe into a low-carb quiche, all you need to do is know how to make some simple substitutions with simple low-carb food ingredients.
By learning how to transform your recipes, you will never feel deprived in the beginning Your keto diet. All the recipes inside Recipe index Sugar-free, gluten-free, low-carbohydrate (or ketone) and rich in nutrients.
How to make your quiche crust low carb
To easily make your favorite quiche recipes low-carb or keto recipes, then you can:
- Make a shellless quiche -This is the cheapest and easiest option. This is often called a low-carb omelette.
- Make a low-carb or keto shell -This makes it taste like an authentic quiche, except that it contains no carbohydrates, wheat or gluten.
Almond flour pie crust
If making shellless salmon quiche is not attractive to you and you want authentic quiche, then the most popular recipe must be mine Simple homemade almond flour pie crust.
Coconut flour pie crust
For those who are allergic and cannot tolerate almond flour, then Low Carb Coconut Flour Pie Crust It is another good choice.
Whether you choose the crust or not, you only need a few simple ingredients to make this quiche. All of these can be found in your local grocery store instead of specialty stores, and there are even alternatives to make this cheaper or easier.
- Egg- There are no egg substitutes in the egg mixture. Eggs are the basis of a quiche recipe, making it a nutritious, high-protein dinner suitable for the whole family.
- Cream cheese- You can also use ricotta cheese or a mixture of cream cheese, sour cream and cottage cheese. You can even add some shredded goat cheese (feta) or Parmesan cheese to give your homemade quiche a truly wonderful flavor.
- smoked salmon -You can also use fresh skinless salmon (salmon fillets) or canned salmon. Canned salmon is an economical and affordable way to eat.
- Scallions—— Green onions, diced white onions or thin slices of red onions. Save a little sliced green onion for garnish.
🔪Instructions for use
The beauty of this healthy recipe is that the pie crust and the quiche filling are made in the same mixing bowl. No need to wash in between.
It is best to use a 20 cm (8 inch) plate. Spread butter or oil on the bottom and sides, then add a circle of baking paper (baking parchment paper) and press on the buttered plate.
I make the quiche crust by adding all the ingredients to a mixing bowl and mixing until crumbs form. If the pulse is longer, it will make a dough ball.
Expand/expand as shown. I put the dough in a lined baking pan, put a piece of baking paper on top, and spread it out with a cup (or your hands) to spread the bottom of the quiche.
Remove the top piece of baking paper before baking. Bake until golden brown.
Do not clean the mixing bowl, just pour all the salmon quiche fillings into an empty bowl and mix until smooth. If you want to see scallion slices (spring pinions), add them to the blender at the end and blend them only 2 to 3 times.
Pour the egg and cream cheese quiche filling on the baked quiche crust, then carefully put the smoked salmon slices into the filling. This ensures that you get a uniform distribution of salmon pieces. Otherwise, they tend to sink to the bottom or end up on one end of the quiche.
- If you like your quiche lighter or softer, You may wish to add ¼ cup of heavy cream/double cream/heavy cream to the egg mixture in the mixer.
- I like to add black pepper, fresh herbs, such as fresh dill or dried dill Quiche before baking. You can add some to the egg and cream cheese mixture in the blender, or you can sprinkle some on top. I often do this when I forget to add dill in the blender stage.
- Sprinkle with pre-shredded/grated mozzarella, cheddar and bagel seasoning on top Crisp shell.
- You can use this recipe to make smoked salmon ketones Mini quiche. Bake in an oiled muffin box (brushed with olive oil), bake the crust for 5-10 minutes, and then bake the file for 15 minutes. The baking time will vary depending on your oven and the size of the muffin tray selected to make your mini quiche.
- Add broccoli and a few cherry tomatoes cut in half to make one Broccoli Quiche.
- This simple keto quiche recipe is a very versatile dish.This is the perfect healthy snack (if you need Your protein goals), a delicious Sunday brunch recipe, a delicious breakfast and a An important source of omega-3 (one of Healthy fat).
Making the quiche crust and egg mixture in a blender (food processor) is the easiest, but you can easily make it with a hand blender or a hand whisk. It takes longer to prepare in a large bowl instead of using a blender.
You can use a quiche pan with a loose bottom or a solid pie pan (pie pan). Both are equally effective. The real trick is to make sure that the prepared pan is lined.
🥗 Side dishes
Quiche can be eaten hot or cold. If you treat it as a hot meal, I suggest pairing it with hot vegetables, such as boiled/steamed broccoli, Bacon Macaroni and Cheese, Broccoli Cauliflower Roast, Even Turmeric and coconut cauliflower rice.
If you serve a low-carb quiche for a relaxing summer dinner, pair it with a salad or Coleslaw Use a slice of lemon, lemon juice or lemon zest. It provides light meals and fresh dinners for summer barbecues or family gatherings.
Fresh quiches are best stored in airtight containers. This maintains the freshness of the quiche and prevents it from absorbing the smell of other foods in the refrigerator. Try to avoid using plastic packaging as it has a tendency to cause condensation.
It can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days and in the refrigerator for up to 2 months.
More egg and quiche recipes you might like:
Tomato Smoked Salmon Quiche (Blender Recipe)
Serving size: 10 slice
Net carbohydrates: 2.4G
A quick and healthy gluten-free keto smoked salmon quiche recipe, made in a blender and then baked in the oven in 40 minutes.
Adjust the weight: 10 slice
Prevent the screen from dimming
Keto Smoked Salmon Quiche Filling
Keto Crust Quiche
Grease a 10 inch/26 cm pie/quiche pan and line it with baking parchment paper.
Put all the quiche crust ingredients into the food processor with the blade attachment in place.
Pulse until the quiche crust forms a dough ball. If the dough is too wet, add almond flour/flour 1 tablespoon at a time until the dough forms a ball and can be rolled out.
Roll the quiche crust dough between two sheets of baking parchment paper, or place the dough in a lined dish, and place another sheet of baking parchment paper on top. Press the dough out until it is the size of a lined pan.
Bake at 180C/400F for 10 minutes (or until golden brown). Use this time to make quiche fillings.
Remove from the oven, let cool for a few minutes, then pour in the prepared quiche filling.
Keto Smoked Salmon Quiche Filling
No need to clean the mixing bowl. Add the eggs, cream cheese, salt and pepper to the food processor and stir until smooth and no lumps.
Pour the quiche filling into the baked quiche crust. The best way to evenly distribute smoked salmon and shallots/scallions is to sprinkle them in the cream cheese filling.
Bake at 180C/400F for 20-25 minutes (or until golden brown).
Eat hot or cold. Garnish with green onions/green tips.