This quick one-pot turkey frying pan with zucchini, corn, tomatoes and black beans is perfect for weekday evenings dinner Or meal preparation!
Ground Turkey Frying Pan
I just like a simple weekend recipe where you can make everything in one pan. This dish has fresh zucchini, corn and tomatoes, with all the flavors of summer. This is a two-in-one meal-but you can also eat it with cereals if you prefer.The inspiration for this ground turkey frying pan came from mine Santa Fe Stuffed Zucchini But simplified and cooked in 20 minutes.More of my favorite frying pan recipe is this Beef Picadillo recipe And this Grilled Chicken with Cheese and Chili Sauce Frying Pan.
How to make a ground turkey skillet
This healthy turkey powder frying pan cooks quickly. First, brown the turkey and season it with salt and cumin. After about five minutes, push the meat aside, add onions and tomato sauce, and cook for another minute.
Next, add black beans, corn, tomatoes, jalapenos, corn and ¼ cup of water. Then add the zucchini and the remaining salt and cumin. Cover the pan and simmer for four to five minutes.
How to prepare meals
This simple turkey skillet dinner is perfect for cooking. Leftovers can be reheated well, and they should be kept in the refrigerator for up to 4 days. Just store it in a separate container and microwave until it gets hot.
- Replace the ground turkey with ground chicken or sirloin.
- Replace the zucchini with yellow squash.
- If you do not have fresh or diced tomatoes without cherry tomatoes, please use canned diced tomatoes.
- To make this pan low-carb, omit the black beans and corn and use spinach and red bell peppers instead.
- To make this frying pan spicy, put the ribs and seeds in the jalapeno. You can also drizzle hot sauce before eating.
- Sprinkle with shredded cheddar cheese.
- Serve with avocado.
- If you want to increase the weight of this meal, you can eat it with brown rice or quinoa. For low-carb options, use cauliflower rice or spaghetti squash.
More turkey recipes you will love:
Grated turkey skillet with zucchini, corn, black beans and tomatoes
This quick one-pot turkey frying pan with zucchini, corn, tomatoes and black beans is perfect for weekend dinners or meal preparation!
- 14 ounce From 2 medium or 1 large zucchini, cut into quarters and cut into 3/4 inches
- 1 lb 93% lean turkey
- 1/4 cup Chopped onion
- 1 Spoon ketchup
- 3/4 cup Canned black beans, Rinse and drain
- 3/4 cup corn kernels, Fresh or frozen
- 1 Big Diced tomatoes
- 1 chili, Diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 Spoon Chopped coriander, Add more decoration
- 1 1/4 teaspoon Cumin
- 1 1/4 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/4 cup water
- Lime wedge, Optional
Spray a large saucepan with oil on high heat to brown the turkey and season with 1 teaspoon of salt and 1 teaspoon of cumin.
Chop the meat until the turkey is cooked through, about 5 minutes.
Push the meat aside, add the onion and tomato sauce, and cook for 1 minute.
Add black beans, corn, tomatoes, jalapenos, garlic, coriander and corn. Add 1/4 cup of water and stir.
Add the remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt and cumin in the zucchini.
Mix and cover, and cook on low for 4 to 5 minutes or until the zucchini is soft and crispy.
If needed, serve with lime cubes and more coriander.
service: 11/2 cup, Calories: 266Kcal, Carbohydrates: 22.5G, protein: 28G, fat: 8.5G, Saturated fat: 2.5G, cholesterol: 80Milligrams, sodium: 525Milligrams, fiber: 6.5G, sugar: 4G
Blue smart point: 4
Green smart point: 6
Purple smart point: 4
Key words: Grated Turkey Recipe, Grated Turkey Frying Pan, One Pot Grated Turkey Recipe, One Pot Recipe